We will meet at 12:00 for our Show'n'Tell near the picnic tables (area highlighted in image below).
The AlFrescoes 2018 Show will be held at the Coast Collective Gallery from May 16 to May 27, 2018. This show is funded by funds given to us by Peter Crowe.
- Volunteers are to arrive at the show on Monday 14 at 9:30
- Painting drop off is Monday May 14 between 10:00 and 12:00
- Paintings will be hung Monday May 14 between 12:00 and 2:00
- Opening Reception is Saturday May 19 between 1:00 (correction) and 3:00 (You can bring some goodies)
- Show take down is on Sunday May 27 between 5:00 and 5:30
What art can be entered into the show?
Each artist can enter 2 paintings into the show. To qualify to enter the show, the artist must have painted once with the AlFrescoes during the last year and half. The paintings being enter must be Plein Air paintings but they do not have to be painted with the AlFrescoes.
If you would like to volunteer to:
a) work at the receiving of paintings or,
b) if you would like to help hang the show,
then email Jim McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org